Wednesday 11 January 2012

One Year Down, Four More To Go

Today is the first anniversary of my job as a teacher.

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. To think that, all my life, teaching was the last thing I've ever wanted to do. Now, it has become one of the most enjoyable jobs I've ever had in my working life. Yes, it can sometimes be quite tough when faced with challenges. For example, when you can't get your students' attention; when you're lost when you're teaching; when you run of out ideas on how to explain a certain topic to your students; when you've taught your students something that they understood three weeks ago but have now forgotten. But all these are nothing compared to when just ONE of your students show some improvement in terms of their written work and/or oral skills in class. The feeling you get when you've achieved something, no matter how big or small, is truly rewarding. And it just puts a smile on your face.

But even though time is going by as quickly as it is, it's not going quick enough for when the day comes until I get to hold you again in my arms. Today is the fifteenth day since I've left UK. And hundreds of days more until I see you again... See you again soon, hubby.

*bao bao*

p/s: In spite of this, I would love to be a housewife to take care of the ones I love someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment